The title of this blog comes from the closing sentence of The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald: "So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
If you have the urge to chat, I'm on Kik under the handle Blessedthieves.
- Quentin: All these invitations must be taken care of.
- Mr. Steele: You could always throw them away.
- Quentin: How would I live?!
- Mr. Steele: Quentin! You have over one million dollars in your savings account!
- Quentin: It is possible to put quite a bit by eating only peanuts and champagne...